How We Manage Donations!
All of the money contributed to Uganda Nursing School goes into our School bank account or through Bwindi Community Hospital whether the money is donated through the U.K, the U.S. or directly to our bank in Uganda.
Notification of all income received is sent to the Finance Manager, Enock Byaruhanga firstname.lastname@example.org And the Communications team email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A member of the finance team will acknowledge receipt of the money by email, and record the income on the QuickBooks financial management computer system.
- A member of the communications team will acknowledge any donations received and give timely feedback on how the contribution has been spent.
- Feedback is usually by email, although we do send some paper copies of our newsletter.
- We do our best to communicate exactly how a donation is spent in order to achieve the goals of the program the contribution is supporting.
- Each year we produce an annual report which is sent to supporters and posted on the website.
- We produce a newsletter every quarter.
- We occasionally write an update or a feature that we share with supporters.